Tuesday, April 17, 2012

for when I'm weak then I'm strong

sometimes it seems as if God allows circumstances into our lives that are harming us and are without plan. we may be sure, though, that these waves of trial are intended to bring us nearer to God, to encourage us to be strong and take heart. 

yesterday, as i came across in 2 Corinthians 12:10, I've learned and realized that though at this very moment of my life I feel so weak emotionally, physically and mentally, God's strength is always enough for me. i know that for when I'm weak then I'm strong because God (Jesus Christ) is my source of everything, Indeed! so it's no time for worries, just stay calm and trust Jesus. 


How about you friends, how are you responding to life's difficulties? remember, they are God's loving way of drawing us closer to Him. Trust Him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...