Monday, April 30, 2012

Summer Youth Camp

Last April 19-21, I was invited in a Summer Youth Camp entitled "A.Y.A.W." (Ako'y kay Yahweh, Ako'y Wagi) 
Romans 8:31-32
I'm so glad and thankful to God for giving an opportunity to be one of the counselors in this camp. Actually it was my first time to be invited as a Counselor for a Youth Camp and for me that's a big privileged.  To share to you what happened on the Camp here's some sneak peak..



opening and general orientation.


with my team. Red Team. 


devotion and exercise in the morning.


Team building games







Group Sessions and Counseling






my two counselees "Chelsi and Chin"

Evangelistic night


lovely new friends/co-counselors..




Group pic

I've learned so many things in this camp that i can surely apply to my ministry in our church. Serving these kiddos was really my heart's desire, it's not that easy but it's so rewarding. My experiences here are all worth it. I do pray that all these young people will continue their relationship with JESUS CHRIST. and of course thanks be to God for all these good experiences. all Glory belongs to Him. 

Romans 8:31-32
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?  He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

We are more than Conquerors.






1 comment:

  1. Hello. Kakabasa ko lng ng post mo tungkol sa summer camp. Meron nga din kami ngayon (bukas nnga ung last day) Masaya nga talaga mg fellowship ang mga Christian youth. God bless :>

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...