Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mount Romelo; My First Climb

Finally, my deepest desire came true, lol. :) To start traveling...last April 25, 2012, together with my sister and other friends we climbed Mount Romelo in Siniloan, Laguna PH. 

I'm so Haaaa-ppy because it was my first time to Climb/Hike. Way back year 2010, i discovered my interest in Travel. I got that interest when i first joined a mission trip in Aurora PH. My Sister also became interested in traveling, actually she had been in many beautiful places here in PH. so asically, we have the same interest, how fun? :)

This is really my plan to start traveling when i finish college. since I'll be graduating this May 2012, it's really good to start my interest as soon as possible. hehe. 

here's some of my experiences during the climb...


never mind the "Date" in these 2 pictures, i just forgot to set my camera before i use it. 

It was a Day Hike and the sun was shining so bright.
i called it, "Summer Smile" :) 

the Team
with my sissy

 
 

Buruwisan Falls




gazing at the beauty of Buruwisan Falls.

Tired sisters. sleep mode for awhile :]


bloopers vid. 



Lansones Falls


we found this awesome blue-green dragonfly, but after this shot we let it flew. :)
and there's this monkey. 


river crossing








the View

during and after the hiking, my feet almost gave up. But then, whenever i gaze upon the beauty of God's creation all tiredness  were gone. I was amazed by everything I've seen in this mountain, the Falls, Trees, Animals, People and everything. Now I can surely say, "It's more fun in the Philippines"... and it will become more fun if people (Filipinos, including me) will continue to love and take care of the nature. 

All in all it was a great experience, for sure there's more hikes to come.. 

Psalm 90:2
"Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God."


Psalm 95:4-5
"In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land."








1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks AMAZING! Those views are breathtaking, and it looks like you all had fun at the waterfall! How long did the hike take you?

    Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)

    <3 Nina

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...