Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lunch Date

       

Hi there. Hello.

Here i am again, posting some updates of my life lately. so, lately, I hanged out with my big sister. we had a lunch date @ YAKIMIX (Sushi, smokeless grill restaurant). it's a buffets resto, they serve Japanese, sea-foods, sushi bars and many more. I super love all the food, grill, dishes, and desserts. 
it was really a "pig-out" day for me and for my sis. we ate all we can, until our tummies totally gave up. I just enjoyed every single minute of it, although i wasn't able to eat everything that i wanted because I'm really full. but, next time we'll come back there, and i'll surely eat everything. lol. 

Happy Weekend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...